SOLD OUT! Please email [email protected] to go on the wait list
Join Jo Mondy for this 6 week course where you will learn 2 brand new hoop choreographies.
Each week you will learn new tricks and then we will put them together into flowing sequences to fun music.
- Lots of different and interesting on-body trick variations
- Fancy off-body trick variations
- 2 x hoop choreographies
- Ideas on how you can create your own sequences
Keeping us safe
Hula hooping has automatic social distancing built-in! But we are making sure everyone feels comfortable and happy in the space we have.
We will be following the Government guidelines in all our venues and you are welcome to ask for a copy of our detailed risk assessment document.
You’ll also get an email detailing what you need to know about one way entry and exit systems, how we are cleaning touch points and where you can park safely.
I will also request your contact details which I will need to keep for 21 days after the course finishes for the NHS Test and Trace App.
How it works on the day
- On arrival, please hand-sanitise your hands.
- Maintain a 1 metre or more distance from other hoopers at all times (apart from those in your family bubble).
- You’re welcome to wear a mask if you prefer, but you don’t have to during the class.
- You must bring your own hoop OR if you don’t have one, you must email me in advance so I can bring a sanitised hoop for you (I will then sanitise it once you’re finished). DO NOT share hoops in class.
- Of course, if you or someone you’ve been in contact with shows any Covid symptoms, please don’t come to the class.
I’m not ready to hoop indoors/I prefer to learn at my own pace
Check out our LiveLoveHoop Online Courses instead! These are pre-recorded lessons with clear instructions, different angles and slow mo.
Perfect for all levels
If you’ve done a beginners course/workshop you’re welcome to join, and more experienced hoopers will always get more challenges thrown at them!
(If you’re a complete beginner, please email me! Normally I would suggest doing a beginners course first).
I don’t use PayPal, can I pay by BACs?
Yes, no problem, just email us and we will send you our bank details.