Head, Shoulders, Knees and Rolls!
Want to look amazing shoulder and leg hooping? Want to learn funky balances and get your rolls smoooth as butter? Join Jo on this 6 week course and you’ll work on your on body hooping as well as getting more confident on those ninja tricks – rolls and balances.
You’ll learn :
- How to chest and shoulder hoop plus lots of variations including disco arms, elbow duck outs, interesting breaks, paddling, vertical variations and entries and exits
- How to leg hoop and lots of variations including step outs, step ins, balances, wedgies, flips and more
- How to control the hoop up and down the body
- How to balance your hoop on all different body parts (including your head) like a pro
- How to roll your hoop smoothly across your chest/back/arms/elbows and variations!
Perfect for all levels!
Perfect for all levels – if you’ve done a beginners course you’re welcome to join, and more experienced hoopers will always get more challenges thrown at them!
(If you’re a complete beginner, I’d recommend our beginners course first).
I don’t use PayPal, can I pay by BACs?
Yes, no problem, just email us and we will send you our bank details.
See our FAQ’s on all the information you need about our Hooping! Visit the Hooping section on the FAQ’s page.
360 roll to balance to butterfly with some other faff. That shoulder balance will be mine. #whathappenswhenyoustayhome #circusaroundtheworld #belfastcircus #hoopersofinstagram #hooplah #balance #hooprolls #hoopspam #hulahoop #malabarista #lapsley #rolls #hoop #girlsthathoop #belfast #irishcircus #trickychicks @tricky.chicks @hoopologie #hoopologieambassadors #shortgirlbigboobsbrastrapproblemlyfe