Flow and dance with your hoop
Dancing with your hoop is one of the most enjoyable parts of hula hooping. But sometimes it can be challenging to know:
- how to combine different tricks smoothly
- how to move the rest of your body (while also moving your hoop)
- and how to come up with new and original sequences so you don’t get stuck in a rut
In this brand new course with Jo, you’ll learn how to overcome these problems and find your unique flow!
You’ll get to:
- Turn your favourite tricks into flowing sequences you’ll love
- Nail the hoop tricks you’re struggling with in a troubleshooting session
- Learn short fun new choreographies to incorporate into your own flow
- Try blindfold hooping for meditation and exploration
- Plus lots more fun ways to explore the DANCE part of hoop dance in an open, non-judgemental environment.
Perfect for all levels!
Perfect for all levels – if you’ve done a beginners course you’re welcome to join, and more experienced hoopers will always get more challenges thrown at them!
(If you’re a complete beginner, I’d recommend our beginners course first).
I don’t use PayPal, can I pay by BACs?
Yes, no problem, just email us and we will send you our bank details.