Learn a new skill, make friends get fit and lose weight in the New Year! Below are all the hoop courses I’m running in Brighton and Hove starting in Feb and March 2014, get booking soon so you don’t miss out!
- 8-9pm Thursdays
- Starts 27th feb
- Brighton Natural Health Centre, 27 Regent Street Brighton
- Teacher – Jo Mondy
- £48 for 6 weeks
- Book via the BNHC website or call them 01273 600 010
- 8-9pm Mondays
- Starts 17th march and runs for 6 weeks
- Teacher: Phil Nicholls
- The Crypt – St. Georges Church Kemptown BN2 1ED – map
- Cost £50 for 6 weeks
Hula Fitness (Brighton)
(all levels, beginners to advanced) The class starts with an upbeat warm-up and then goes straight into aeorobic exercises using the hoop as added resistance. You’ll spin the hoop on different parts of your body and get your heart rate up as we move around in simple and easy-to-follow steps. You’ll learn tricks that will get your muscles working plus play some energising games to build up a sweat! The class will finish with some HoopYoga, using the hoop as a tool to stretch out your muscles and increase your flexibility.
- 6 Thursdays
- Brighton Natural Health Centre – 27 Regent Street Brighton
- Starts 27th feb
- All bookings and details or call 01273 600010
Finished a beginners course and keen for more? Or been hooping for a while and want to work on your flow? In this course, you’ll learn lots of exciting new moves with one and more hoops as well as smoothing out and nailing on-body hooping (especially chest and leg hooping).
Skill level – For any level of hooper, as long as they have completed a beginner hoop dance course and/or has been hooping for at least 2 months.
- 7-8pm Wednesdays
- Starts 2nd April and runs for 6 weeks with a 1 week Easter break on 23rd April (classes on 2, 9, 16, 30th April and 7, 14th May)
- Ralli Hall Hove (opp Hove Station) – 81 Denmark Villas Hove – map
- Teacher: Jess Stanley